Cycling Shorts Pressure Analysis
Have you ever wondered why one ride was great but another one was not so great when it comes to the buffer zone between your butt and the saddle. Well, it could be your shorts. Would it be great if we can actually measure the pressure exerted on the saddle from one pair of shorts to another? Well, we can.
If you have been riding for anytime, you probably have several pairs of shorts that have accumulated over the years.
Would you like help to discern the “good” from the “bad”.
This service is for riders that have a known good position and only to determine pressure maps related to your shorts. For each pair of shorts, we will run a brief pressure analysis, rank the shorts from 1-5 for you. A 5 is an absolute keeper and a 1…well it needs to be tossed.
What we will do:
- We will pressure map all the shorts that you bring in while actively riding your bike.
- Each map will last approximately 2-3 minutes.
- We will tag each pair of shorts and provide a list with the pressure ranking of each pair.
- You will receive a pressure map for each pair of shorts and their ranking.
- Bike must be good mechanical working order.
- This service is for pressure mapping of shorts only.
- A known good position is required prior to this service.