For Existing Clients Only
A Fit Follow-up is available for clients who have already been through a Retul analysis, and are in need of adjustment or fine tuning. A follow-up appointment is appropriate for a bike that has been fit by North Texas Dynamic Bike Fit within one year of the original Fit date. A follow-up appointment is appropriate for part changes and recommendations.
- Bike(s) are in good mechanical working order.
- If parts are required, they will be available at an additional charge.
- Re-cabling and bar wrapping are not included
- Existing Client with North Texas Dynamic Bike Fit
- Note that if equipment and/or contact points have been changed since your original Retül fit, there is no guarantee that original bike setup/position can be matched