Foot Pressure Analysis
Whether you are looking too solve a foot problem or just eek out a little more power, foot pressure analysis can help.
We are able to map the pressures of the foot during active pedaling with high precision.
We dynamically record the planar pressure stain inside the biking shoe. The pictures of the pressure measurement contain information on the stressed points inside the shoe. This may help to choose the fitting of the shoe, the tension of the straps and it is possible to fine-tune the shoe – pedal connection. And finally, one may use these pictures to choose insoles, wedges or even to order customized ones.
Each of the measuring soles contains 32 sensors. The data are wirelessly transmitted and saved. This ensures the cyclist’s mobility during the measurement. The maximum measurement frequency is 200Hz; information can thus be gathered with high precision.
What we will do:
- We will pressure map a pair of shoes.
- Test various interventions as necessary including but not limited to shims, wedges, lifts, insoles and cleat position.
- Implement changes
- Bike must be good mechanical working order.
- This service is for pressure mapping of shoes only.
- A known good position is required prior to this service.
- This service may be added to a fit session.