Transfer a known position to another bike
A transfer fit is designed to take a known good fit position on one bike and translate that to another bike. This service provides greater accuracy than a simple tape measure in getting a second bike set to a known position. The Zin (Retul’s handheld digitizer) provides the ability to measure a rider’s bike at either 13-15 points, depending on the bike (road, tt, mountain).
What we will do:
- Set up a second bike with the same fit coordinates ( or as close as possible based on frame geometry differences ).
- The Zin can measure fixed points, and curves, providing a complete digital map of the bike.
- Make necessary adjustments to the second bike within the limitations of geometry and parts.
- You will receive a full print out of your bike’s set up and your second bike’s setup.
- Both bikes are in good mechanical working order.
- Re-cabling and bar wrapping are not included.
- If parts are required, they will be available at an additional charge.
- Same saddle and pedal system to be setup on both bikes.